Sunday, March 24, 2013

I'm the reason they put senseless warnings on products...

Have you ever looked into the sink as you're brushing your teeth and see a piece of your tongue? No? No one? Well guess what. I have. Today.

I had an unfortunate run-in with my Waterpik. I'm guessing I had it turned up to high. I got distracted and instead of hitting my gum line the spray sliced through the tip of my tongue. I felt it automatically and spit, only to see lots of blood and a bit o' tongue. Uh, gross?

Please tell me that I'm not the only one who has ever been savagely attacked by their oral hygiene products. Certainly, this is an everyday occurrence across these here 'Merika's,right?

So, I have learned the following this morning:
1) Waterpik's set on the highest power will, in fact, cut the tip of your tongue off.

B) Mouth wounds bleed. A lot.

C) Gargling with Scope directly after will burn like a mother.

And

4) This will most likely not be the dumbest thing I do today.

Consider yourselves warned, my little nuggets.

No comments:

Post a Comment