Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ali... aka Big Al, Big Time, or just BIG


This is Ali. She is my first born. As you can see, she is the SPITTING FREAKIN IMAGE of her father. It used to annoy me; I gained all the weight, accrued 8 miles of stretch marks and many other gross things just to give her life and she comes out looking like that?! BUT, as she got older I realized that this child had the same charming disposition and personality as her mother! Now, those of you without daughters may be saying, "Awww, that is so sweet. Like mother like daughter"... those of you with daughters are shaking your head saying, "Poor Ben"! Since Ali and I are basically of the same mind (smart-assily, not smartly. She is WAAAAYYYY smarter than I will ever be)it makes for heated battles. I sometimes look at Ben while I am in the midst of a battle with her and scream, "CAN YOU HELP ME OUT HERE?" His response, "Now you know what it's like dealing with you"... Touche, my dear husband! Ali is a fantastic girl whom I am so priviledged to mother everyday. I love her more than she will ever know (until she has her own kids)! She was, and still is, my greatest gift!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment