Sunday, April 11, 2010

MMMMM, tastes like chicken...


This weekend I went away to my annual/bi-annual girls only trip (more to come on a separate blog)... you know, the kind where you leave home at home and indulge in a little 'just me and the gals' time?! After a two hour drive I made it safely to Columbus, where I met up with Nickie, Carrie, and Audra. We had an eventful afternoon, me and my gals, eating and attending a little get together at the Schottenstein (hee hee, more to come in a separate blog). Then we headed back to the hotel and met up with Ang and Lisa, for some more girls time. The plan was to unwind, catch up with each other, have a pillow fight...you know, the usual. That is when I saw the text... Ben sent me the above picture with the caption *Hank's new chew toy. He misses u*. That's right, now, not only do I have to worry about my children (Ben included) rebelling and causing trouble while I am gone, I have to worry about a dog destructing my house because 'he misses me"? Really? Seriously? How long does this 'puppy' stage last? My bank account can not take much more of this phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment