Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Proof is in the pudding...


OK, for you followers that thought I was kidding, or just simply 'overreacting' to my post about sleeping with bed hogs, here is my proof. It was taken with my cell phone so the quality is grainy, but you will get the jist of my dilemma. As you can see, Ben looks to be only slightly encroaching on my much loved 'personal space', but if you look closer you will see his leg kicked out to a sharp mathmatical angle (I don't know the degree, I hate math! It's one of the reason's I married Ben. He is a genius and does all my hard thinking for me). DID I MENTION THAT THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN AT 3:00 IN THE MORNING? DID I ALSO MENTION THAT SECONDS AFTER THIS SNAPSHOT, I ELBOWED HIM IN THE RIBS AND SAID, "SCOOT THE ^*%# OVER, *%#$&!!!!!!!!", to which he yelled (while asleep, I might add), "YOU ARE OVERREACTING!!!". Take a look at ALL the 'personal space' the mistress has... now, look at the space the wife is alloted! I think tonight I will have an Ambien for dinner...

1 comment: